Monday, February 25, 2013

Is It Offensive?

uarrr

We have a new segment for the blog called "Is It Offensive?" We will try to bring some outrageous situatins which happen to us or people in general and want you to decide if it is offensive or not. Should be easy enough. If you have any submissions send it to us at blknbr@gmail.com.

I was heading to a restaurant with friends of mine last week and I checkedt the menu before we got there and said something like "this place looks good." One of my friends response to this was "Reminds you of your time in the south as a slave, right."

First of all everyone likes chicken, not just black people but everyone. Those who don't like chicken or vegans, vegetarians and people who don't like awesomeness. Second of all, I was not born during slavery so how would I know what they ate.

You hear the line so should I take offense to this or just hang my head in shame at how bad of a joke it was?

No comments:

Post a Comment