Monday, February 18, 2013

My Dream Is To Marry One Of These Creatures

I was talking to my buddy the other day and he drops the line above "My dream is to marry one of these creatures." Now you may wonder who were we talking about, so to help you here she is, Jess Green

Jess Green

And just in case you needed another picture:

Jess Green


So he says to me if he ever had an opportunity to marry a woman it would be someone like her. He said of course there would have to be proof like getting her pregnant because no one would ever believe him. This would probably be the view of most men out there except...

But then I said something that I didn't think I would ever say, "I don't want to marry her for her looks because looks fade after time." I heard cars screeching to a halt outside, crying babies sitting still and men everywhere looking to take away my "man card."

My buddy just decided to give me a hug like he was Dr. Phil and I had made one of the biggest mistakes of my life.I will never live this down because none of my friends want to look me in the eyes anymore when they talk to me. It's like I'm Medusa and carrying the plague or something.

Lesson here is whenever a hot girl is mentioned in a conversation just agree because if you don't you become that guy and trust me I wish I wasn't that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment