Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Say Hello To The Newest Member Of Black And Brown

Welcome the new member of the Black and Brown blog, Aly or as we like to call her at the moment the whitr filling between black and brown. Yeah it's corny but it was funny at the time. Hopefully she will contribute each week and give her female perspective on things.




The difference between the way men and women talk about sex.

There’s a big difference between the way men and women talk about sex. I don’t really know why men think they are so vulgar with what they talk about. They discuss their first strip club experiences and talk about the way their women look- mainly bragging or exaggerating to one- up their friends. Women talk about sex for a whole other reason- to talk about sexual issues with their men or discuss their opinions in hopes that they are normal.

I work at a strip club where believe it or not, talking about sex with other girls is actually considered a little taboo. Most girls are afraid that if they talk about their sexuality too much, they might be considered sluts among the other girls because they will seem that they have it too often or they may even be sleeping with customers, which is frowned upon in my club.

Despite the possible tabooness of talking about sex in a strip club, here are some of the dancers I have overheard/ been a part of in the locker room:

Dancer 1 who is a mix of European and Puerto Rican: There’s nothing like a big black dick. I just can’t do the white men. I mean I’ve seen a pink dick before, and I couldn’t suck him. It was just too ugly. I like that big juicy cock when it’s dark, almost purple. It feels so good.

Dancer 2 who is little and white: My boyfriend needs to grow some balls and just do me in the ass.

Dancer 3- I’ve actually heard this from multiple dancers: There’s nothing like a little bit of ecstasy, some alcohol and sex. It just feels so nice.

Dancer 4 who is African American: I used to be a dominatrix. There was one time a rabbi came in to look at all the girls. I didn’t think he would pick me. I thought he’d pick a little white girl or something. Anyway, he picks me and wants me to spank him, whip him, choke him and call him a dirty rabbi that needs to be crucified.

If you think that it’s just strippers who talk this way, guess again. I have had conversations with my mother about when she and my father were still together. I don’t want to give too many details away, but apparently, my dad was a little odd.

I’ve had conversations about others’ sex lives with their current significant other or exes. An older, very beautiful French lady I had recently been living with used to have a husband who would force her to swing with him and hurt her during sex.

Here are the conversations I’ve had with men about sex:

Friend 1 who loves talking about sex with anyone else who doesn’t mind: I love doing my girlfriend from behind. She makes this squealing noise. It just makes me super excited.

Friend 2: This new girl I started seeing is super hot. She’s got this great ass. I just love it.

My dad about his fiancé: No honey, sex is for marriage. And then after marriage- sex is sacred and only for the bedroom.

My step mom- Um… well, it happens sometimes at least. My ex- husband was much better.

If you think it’s just because these guys are my friends, here are what my customers say to me. I’ll only choose the more interesting ones.

Customer 1: I go to the nude beaches a lot which is where all the swingers hang out. One time, a guy begged me to do his wife while he watched and she was all for it. It was pretty amazing.

Customer 2: Asked me what kind of sex I like. I answer rough. He doesn’t believe me/ can’t add anything to the conversation so it ends.

Customer 3: Do you like it in the ass? I answer oh yes. He says me too. End of talk about anal.

I talk really nasty to get a VIP dance. Sorry readers, use your imagination. Customer oh yeah? That’s some good images in my head there. 8 out of 10 times it works.

Basically, women are more likely to do the dirty details about their sex lives than men. I don’t really know why men have such a difficult time discussing details perhaps it is because they don’t think about sex in detail. Women do, just as they think about everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment