Monday, February 11, 2013

Katy Perry Should Have Been Nominated For That Dress Alone

Did I watch the Grammy's Award Show? Nope. Do I know most of the people that were nominated? Not really. But was I intrigued when I saw pictures of Katy Perry in that dress she had on? HELL YES!!



You know she had it going on when Elln forgets Portia De Rossi is on her arm. Ellen was like "who am I married to and can I just motorboat those titties?" I just loved every minute of this. It looks like someone found a loophole around the Grammy's dress code



And everybody hates on John Mayer because he is a jerk and does not treat women right, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. This man gets to lie next to Perry and if that makes him a jerk then I want that to be my career parth.


I wanted to question that jacket he was wearing but I quickly realized he is on fire right now and all I do is write this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment